Journal Coaching Education Sports is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY). This license permits anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author for the original work.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this journal agree to the following terms:
The copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that the Journal Coaching Education Sports has the right to publish the first time with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY).
- Authors can enter articles separately, arrange non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (for example: sent to author's institution's repository, publication into books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the Journal Coaching Education Sports.
3. User RightsJournal Coaching Education Sports
spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons
license, Journal Coaching Education Sports
permits users to copy, Journal Coaching Education Sports
to distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
3. The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
4. The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Journal Coaching Education Sports will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Journal Coaching Education Sports will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Journal Coaching Education Sports entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.