Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, and is not under consideration for publication in another journal (or has been described in Comments to the Editor).
- The Manuscript files in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document formats.
- References that can be accessed online have the URL written and already use Mendeley (or other reference tools)
- The Manuscripts are typed with text 1 space; fonts 11; use italics instead of underscores (except URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text in the desired place, not grouped separately at the end of the manuscript (according to the format)
- Script typing and citations follow the envelope style required in the template
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.